Click here for full specifications
- High velocity air curtains providing an invisible barrier between indoor and outdoor environments, reducing heating costs in winter and air conditioning costs in summer
- Electric heating elements help eliminate the ‘chill factor’ associated with a high velocity air stream
- Ideally suited to stores with an open-door policy
- Remote mounted control box allows air velocity and heat combination to be selected according to the application and conditions
- Every HCA air curtain is supplied with a control box for remote mounting.
- The control box is hard wired to the air curtain and provides the following settings:
- Low airflow/No heat
- High airflow/No heat
- Low airflow/low heat
- High airflow/low heat
- High airflow/high heat
Please note the control system will not allow the selection of low airflow/high heat.
The control box also allows a remote mounted thermostat to be incorporated into the control system.
Once the thermostat’s set-point is reached, the heating elements will be isolated with the fan continuing to operate.
- HCA-09 4.5 - 9kw
- HCA-13 6.75 - 13.5kw
- HCA-18 9 - 18kw
- Optional controllers. See below.
BN Thermic HC-T2 16 Amp Tamperproof Industrial Thermostat£118.50£142.20 (inc. VAT)
BN Thermic RST-IN 10 Amp Commercial Grade Standard Thermostat for Heating Control£42.12£50.54 (inc. VAT)
BN Thermic RST-TP 20A Tamper Proof Thermostat£62.40£74.88 (inc. VAT)